Are you guys ready for this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The wait is over. Finally taking orders on the Radius Light Bar! Get yourself an early Christmas present and order now!

Attachments

• ford-raptor-radius-light-bar.jpg
    ford-raptor-radius-light-bar.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 103
  • raptor-radius-light-bar-mount.jpg
    raptor-radius-light-bar-mount.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 102

Cummins_Bred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing and details?

Well since i'm sure you gave an arm for another mod, and a leg for a mod prior to that one, do you want them to take your first born this time? You know, so you can sign checks with the remaining arm :signs8:

I too would like to know some pricing. Preferably for just the bar and wiring. I doubt Raptor mounts fit Rams

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This falls firmly into the "if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it" range.

My AMEX is still smoking from the order of a 40" for my new bumper.

Seriously though, can't wait to get it!

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well since i'm sure you gave an arm for another mod, and a leg for a mod prior to that one, do you want them to take your first born this time? You know, so you can sign checks with the remaining arm :signs8:

I too would like to know some pricing. Preferably for just the bar and wiring. I doubt Raptor mounts fit Rams

This falls firmly into the "if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it" range.

My AMEX is still smoking from the order of a 40" for my new bumper.

Seriously though, can't wait to get it!

Breakdown of pricing:

The Radius bar is all spot optic 54'' and light= 2000.00 Mounts=$200.00

Total $2200

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM request for pricing....and word on the sound at freeway speed? Is there / will there be a cover available?