Are the Fox Live shocks worth keeping?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i finally got a chance to push my 19 hard , big improvement over my 18

OP
OP
fasterthanyou

fasterthanyou

Reaction score
Just saw the fox 3.0's with live technology- I want!!
So its still between the Icon stage 4 or the camburg/Deaver kit with the new Fox live 3.0's- who know when those will be released for sale though?? Having a hard time finding people that actually have these particular kits vs people just throwing in what they've heard in regards to ride quality

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw camburg and SVC post their prototype 3.0’s for the live valve. They look pretty sweet! Hopefully they release soon for all you 2019 guys!

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was pushing my 3.0 live valves hard this past week. Very impressed, but I have the addiction of always wanting more and to go faster. Definitely had some hard hits at silver lake in some of the whoop sections, truck came out fine I just banged the skid plate/front tow hooks 2-3 times in a couple days pushing it hard. Was worried I did some damage but luckily everything was fine.
im not sure I am hitting the bump stops in the rear, not sure how I can find out either?

Would like to eliminate some of these issues and potentially jump higher. but the ideal setup is about $10,000 with Fox Racing, Deavers, and bumps. Thinking bumps could be my next upgrade paired with deavers? I keep hearing Deavers are a no brainer, and if I keep pushing bumps could be necessary.