Are the ****** bags taking over?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Accidentally found "offroadraptor" on Instagram tonight and yes it made me hate some of the people who drive our trucks infinitely more.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat man. Just saying sad IMO how so many raptors are buried in surburbia on soccer duty. I bet 90% of the Raptors near me have never seen a dirt or gravel road....

The guy 1 block over from me fits your bill perfectly. The truck never leaves the garage unless it's sunny, dry, not too windy, and the neighbors aren't mowing their .25 acre lots. Even the local Ford dealership knows about his truck, and brings it up for discussion anytime I bring mine in for service or repairs. But that doesn't diminish the fact that he has an appreciation for a uniquely awesome vehicle. I wave whenever I see him, in his Raptor, or any of his other vehicles. That's called being neighborly.

Most of the raptors I see around here are driven by soccer dads living in suburbia on their .25 acre lots crammed next to other homes. Guess having a bad ass truck makes them feel good about themselves?

I hate assumptions.
Your societal average means squat.

See... I too live in "suburbia". Although my son is too young for organized sports, I'm sure one day I'll be toting him around to whatever practice(s) he has. I like to keep my truck clean. Many people have assumed it's led a garaged, pampered life. My truck is mildly modified with lights, bumper, radio...small stuff. However I've jumped my truck too many times to count, and on several occasions, have done more than 100mph across dirt in Nevada. I've tangled with boulders while rock crawling through Death Valley, and I've gotten 18mpg on the interstate, while road tripping to San Diego.

The point is... the truck is what brings us together, on the road, off-road, or on the interwebs. My home's lot size, or it's proximity to others, makes no difference. The only thing that can define and divide true owners from ******-nozzles... is each other. So flash your lights, blast your train horns, wave out the window, or flip the bird. It's your decision... pick a side.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man I guess I'm the biggest ****** **** off all time then. I have a Screw, I live in a new house development(which my company built), I park far away from everyone and make sure nobody can park too close and **** up my bad ass truck, I'm 100% Italian(which I assume makes me a *****), I wear a gold chain, and I own 2 Raptors. What do I win? Or should I just stop hanging around the forum. Lol. Did I miss anything that makes me super ******?

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I guess I'm the biggest ****** **** off all time then. I have a Screw, I live in a new house development(which my company built), I park far away from everyone and make sure nobody can park too close and **** up my bad ass truck, I'm 100% Italian(which I assume makes me a *****), I wear a gold chain, and I own 2 Raptors. What do I win? Or should I just stop hanging around the forum. Lol. Did I miss anything that makes me super ******?

Is your truck stock? I think you missed that one.