Are Recaros comfortable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they comfortable?

I sat in Recaros in a 2011 gt500, and those were not comfortable.

Are the Recaros in a Raptor comfortable? Regardless of your answer if you don't mind posting at least height, and weight that would be great.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they comfortable?

I sat in Recaros in a 2011 gt500, and those were not comfortable.

Are the Recaros in a Raptor comfortable? Regardless of your answer if you don't mind posting at least height, and weight that would be great.

Thanks.

They are COMPLETELY different seats compared to the mustang. I still would not get them because of the blue color... Will hurt resale.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Alcantara is probably the worst material for a dusty dirty environment. It'll suck up dust like a sponge. It's really cheap for the manufacturers to use as well, which is why it's so prevalent now.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recaros are awesome seats, but while most people find them comfortable, others don't. Height and weight due to the aggressive side bolsters are often a factor of those that don't like them. If you are between 5'8"-5'10" and 160lbs-190lbs, you will love them. Outside of that range and you should sit in one before you order/but it. I have recaro's in 3 of my current cars and love them.