Anyone with an avalanche grey who wants magnetic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iumbastu

Reaction score
I'm southern Maine about 2 hours from Boston.. I'd be open to the idea of a wrap ... but am skeptical because of reasons you've pointed out.. plus It's not like there are a lot of options for people who do it.. do you do it or know anyone?

I've got a shop that can do the work. Take a look at the AG wrap they just put on a 458 last week.

I have a AG Screw i just picked up on Friday with 450 miles on it. MSRP is 69.4K. I might consider a swap but it would have to have the same equipment or more to entertain the idea. Wrapping is much more efficient.

Attachments

• 458 Wrap.jpg
    458 Wrap.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 354

AGBoston

Reaction score
I've got a shop that can do the work. Take a look at the AG wrap they just put on a 458 last week.

I have a AG Screw i just picked up on Friday with 450 miles on it. MSRP is 69.4K. I might consider a swap but it would have to have the same equipment or more to entertain the idea. Wrapping is much more efficient.

I'm in Boston as well, what is the name of the shop? Looking to color match fenders in AG, how close is the color or is it exact match?

iumbastu

Reaction score
I'm in Boston as well, what is the name of the shop? Looking to color match fenders in AG, how close is the color or is it exact match?

Q Car care in Burlington. Ben is the owner and does an awesome job. They are just around the from MBZ of Burlington on rt 3.

8 Edwards Rd
Burlington, MA 01803

Definitely the place to get the truck detailed if it needs anything. Wrap, 2step paint protect etc.

AGBoston

Reaction score
Q Car care in Burlington. Ben is the owner and does an awesome job. They are just around the from MBZ of Burlington on rt 3.

8 Edwards Rd
Burlington, MA 01803

Definitely the place to get the truck detailed if it needs anything. Wrap, 2step paint protect etc.

Thanks