Anyone use FW1?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I use a method for the windows that I saw on YouTube. Fine steel wool. Two coats rain x. Wipe off with a wet towel. Hand dry. Perfectly clean and no hazing from the rain x.

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL......I have had a car of that crap in my garage for three years never used it, read the post and decided what the hell lets clean the windows!!!
That shit is the BOMB on windows....:favorites13:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
My wife picked up some of that stuff awhile back, and I've really liked how it works.

Cricket

Reaction score
Try the their tire spray as well. It keeps the tires clean for a solid week. It puts some short of non stick on them that keeps them clean and shiny.

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL......I have had a car of that crap in my garage for three years never used it, read the post and decided what the hell lets clean the windows!!!
That shit is the BOMB on windows....:favorites13:

hell yeah man! i was super impressed with that part. i even use it on my bathroom mirrors. generally by now they are looking pretty bad, and they still look like i just cleaned them.

You can order this stuff online at Home Page | RGS Labs International | Home of FW1 Fastwax. Much cheaper that way. I love this stuff, great product easy on and off and will last. Good for the paint, windows and the vinyl too. Thumbs up on fw1

cool, thanks for the link!

jbrichmond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got hassled at the gas station yesterday with this. Ended up leaving without but second guessed myself on the way home... Came back and spent $50 bucks on it. Stuff looks great!