Anyone use Ford pass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absa-frigging-lutely!!! Love it. A couple weeks ago, I spaced and left my truck parked without remembering if I had locked it or not. My worry was gone after I pulled my phone out, and locked it from a mile away!

Of course, then I got an alert saying the alarm was triggered...UGH...oh well.

I'd like it even MORE, if it would tell you the 'current state' of your locks, etc.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just added it. Pretty sweet. I wasn't able to remote start to get the a/c cranking from my office, but I sho can now!

82Kuba

Reaction score
I used it to call Ford road side assistance last week :flipthebird:

its a cool app def use the remote start and the vehicle locater when I park in the city. I work for a parking company and tend to forget which of our 60 garages I used after a drink or 7 lol

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absa-frigging-lutely!!! Love it. A couple weeks ago, I spaced and left my truck parked without remembering if I had locked it or not. My worry was gone after I pulled my phone out, and locked it from a mile away!

Of course, then I got an alert saying the alarm was triggered...UGH...oh well.

I'd like it even MORE, if it would tell you the 'current state' of your locks, etc.

Yes, couldn't agree more. Maybe in a future update theyll add that feature..

Eagle7222

Reaction score
Funny stuff here. Between my ford pass and license plate not blocked out on the interwebz. I think I am in deep doodoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine isnt working for some reason... but at least nobody knows which grocery store I go to.

Attachments

• aluminum-foil-truck.jpg
    aluminum-foil-truck.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 36