Anyone Recognize this FL Gen 1 (2014)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rseeoee

Reaction score
It was some time back in March. I had it all set up to buy and was 20 minutes from Apopka and had a weird feeling about it. They were supposed to be putting new seals in and a few other things. They were trying to give me some high interest rate at around 8 or 9% and I walked the first time. Went to my credit union and got a 4% loan and set it up to buy again and still couldn't pull the trigger. Ended up buying a red 2012 with only 62k miles for $10k cheaper that appears to have been pampered.

OP
OP
B

Beach_Bum

Reaction score
It was some time back in March. I had it all set up to buy and was 20 minutes from Apopka and had a weird feeling about it. They were supposed to be putting new seals in and a few other things. They were trying to give me some high interest rate at around 8 or 9% and I walked the first time. Went to my credit union and got a 4% loan and set it up to buy again and still couldn't pull the trigger. Ended up buying a red 2012 with only 62k miles for $10k cheaper that appears to have been pampered.
Nice! Sounds like we both ended up better off