Anyone know this silver ‘21 37PP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at this truck at a dealer somewhat near me. Reaching out to see if anyone here knows the previous owner as to find out the history.

Located here in NC

‘21 37PP, silver, about 32k miles. Wrapped pillars and roof in black. Appreciate any help from the forums here.

2.jpg

7.jpg

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone on here was one of the last 2 owners, but it looks good from what I can see on AutoTrader.

OP
OP
Idaho

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if anyone on here was one of the last 2 owners, but it looks good from what I can see on AutoTrader.
Only issue is the dealer is a real POS. Non-negotiable fabric and paint protection for $899 plus an $899 dealer fee. So whatever price could be negotiated, add $1800 onto it. ****…..

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only issue is the dealer is a real POS. Non-negotiable fabric and paint protection for $899 plus an $899 dealer fee. So whatever price could be negotiated, add $1800 onto it. ****…..
That’s not cool. All in all, it would still be about the average on the 21 Raptors around. If the dealer is terrible to deal with, then I would not waste my time. If you still like your current Raptor and don’t need to make a move to a Gen 3 then wait.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Negotiate the price to compensate for the 1800 bucks or…
If the dealer is terrible to deal with, then I would not waste my time. If you still like your current Raptor and don’t need to make a move to a Gen 3 then wait.
…do this, exactly this.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I’m sure this isn’t the only used 37 for sale in the US, and one at a better dealer.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found mine many states away at the most amazing dealer I've ever dealt with. They even accepted my trade for $1k more than I was offered locally, sight unseen (I sent pics though), shipped the Raptor to me and took my trade back on the same trailer.

Incredible dealers are out there, as well as trucks. Good luck!

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Multiple owners and a jerk dealer? Easy pass. I don't know why people settle at this price point or at any price point for that matter.