Anyone got an OW Gen 3 w/ a diamondback cover??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brijen

Reaction score
I'm debating picking up a diamondback cover but want to know how that cover looks on an Oxford white gen 3. Anyone got an OW gen 3 with a diamondback on it they can share some photos of? Much appreciated!

doberman

Reaction score
No problem. It's a really well designed piece. I'm not sure I'd order it with so many tie-downs if I did it again, but they are certainly functional. Good luck.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How hard is it to take the cover off of you wanted to use the entire bed for ohhhh let’s say a bunch of surfboards. Lol

I like the security of this cover but I most likely wouldn’t put anything on top of it so I’m not sure this is the right one for me. Thanks in advance.

doberman

Reaction score
it wouldn’t be the right cover for someone who wants to remove it occasionally. It’s not hard to install, but it takes some time, and you wouldn’t want to remove it and reinstall it. That said, you can get a rack to hold surfboards on top of it, as an option. I plan to add a ski/bike rack on top of mine.