Any updates on the beadlock wheels release?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
strange,....... i ordered them today and the dealer didnt say anything about not being available........ but i also know my truck wont get here until jan or feb, so maybe they didnt worry about it

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are these orders being submitted with the wheels on hold, or is the dealer not submitting the order yet? My dealer tried to add them to my order today, but he gets an error message on the order screen.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was under the impression that they werent being submitted until it was available, but knowing me, im probably wrong. i placed my order back in august knowing that it wouldnt come until jan or feb, so i figured i would add them when they became available. i just wanted to get my order in

OP
OP
R

rey44

Reaction score
My dealer said today that it looks like it will schedule. It is being previewed and will know for sure tomorrow.

OP
OP
R

rey44

Reaction score
Dealer told me today that my new Terrain Raptor with the beadlock wheels schedule today. He said I should see it late November or early December. Can't wait!!!

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email from my dealer.

The sales manager emailed someone ( not sure who ). But they said the wheels were on hold till yesterday and that it looks like my truck is schedule for 11/12 build week.

I have the BL wheels, i order my truck either last week of July, or first week of August ( not sure now).

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if I should add them to my order or not. I like the way they look but chances are I'll add some custom ones later. Just viewing the pix, the BL wheels look to be a bit wider than the others, is this just an illusion?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter