Any updates on the beadlock wheels release?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for my 2013 Raptor on 10/20/12 and selected the beadlock wheels.
Paid invoice for everything.. I don't have the paper work infront of me but i think I paid $986 for the wheels. The 2013 rims are ulgy IMO.

get a ship date yet?

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ANy new info on these? Randy can you chime in? Any bead lock orders get a VIN? i havent heard from my dealer, will call SVT monday.

I was doing price checking and another dealer said they are 2-3 months away and will be built at 2nd priority but that doesnt make any sense to me.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just heard from my dealer on Friday. Truck is scheduled to week 11/12. I have the headlock wheel option.

mmightyb

Reaction score
This is my first post on this forum, although I have been watching it like crazy since I ordered my 2013. I ordered within a couple days of the order banks opening and I ordered it with Beadlocks. My dealer says my truck is no longer on hold, but cannot give me an ETA yet. I have been trying to find out how Ford is going look at the order dates for trucks like mine. Will they consider the order date the 18th when the wheels came off hold (essentially putting us at the end of the line), or will our original order date still hold? It sounds like our original order dates still hold judging from the last two posts.....