Any updates on the beadlock wheels release?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rey44

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has an update for the beadlock wheels to be released. Is Oct. 4th still the date?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has an update for the beadlock wheels to be released. Is Oct. 4th still the date?

DATED 9/24/12

Retail Scheduling
The Okay to Buy has been achieved for both Kansas City and the Dearborn Truck Plant. Retail orders are now eligible to schedule.

To improve the ordering opportunity for 20” wheels and tires, the available usage of T2G 20” BSW M+S
tires, previously 4x2 only, has been expanded to 4x4 orders. Please note that T2G is now the standard tire
for 4x4 Platinum and 4x4 FX with Appearance Package in addition to optional for all configurations where
T2E is optional.
Raptor orders with the 17” Forged Alum Wheel (64A) will not be available for scheduling until Thursday, October 4.

randy

Hennyhen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the price is for the upgraded wheels? Also do you feel they're worth it?

ogar67

Reaction score
Here are the 2013 beadlocks on my Raptor...

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 221

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they were $1165. But you'd still have to buy the locking ring from SVT = more $$.

You can get aftermarket BL's for the same money or less, and you'd still have your factory wheels too.

I do think the SVT BL looks better than the stock wheel, but not enough to warrant the extra cost.