Any leads appreciated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T8ter

Reaction score
That’s what I have been doing for the last week.
I know the feeling you’re having. I tried ordering one when banks opened up last year and got shot down by over a dozen dealers. After a few months of looking I gave up. Thought about a TRX, but they’re not worth it to me. Then I took my work truck to the dealer for a service and stumbled upon a GN3 fresh off the trailer and nabbed it. Good things always happen when you least expect them to!!

Best advice I have is to start a junk email account and keep contacting dealers. Make a spreadsheet or use a notebook to keep track of their numbers, the trucks, notes, and the costs. Check Cars.com, cargurus, auto trader, edmunds, etc. A dealers truck may not be on every one of those sites so it helps to cover as many trucks as possible. It’s a lot of work, but it will definitely pay off!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m picking up my truck out of state next Friday barring any unforeseen hurdles. I currently have a 37 truck ordered on 10-18 with no build date for
MSRP. According to my salesman my order is near the top to get picked up. I will gladly pay it forward and hand this order off after I take delivery of my truck next week. IM me if interested. (The order is In Minnesota)

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m picking up my truck out of state next Friday barring any unforeseen hurdles. I currently have a 37 truck ordered on 10-18 with no build date for
MSRP. According to my salesman my order is near the top to get picked up. I will gladly pay it forward and hand this order off after I take delivery of my truck next week. IM me if interested. (The order is In Minnesota)
I’m guessing I know the dealer if it’s in the Twin Cities, seems like everyone has an MSRP order through them.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m guessing I know the dealer if it’s in the Twin Cities, seems like everyone has an MSRP order through them.
I know there’s a couple dealers. My order was one of the first so we shall see if it gets picked up.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color is the 37?