Antimatter 37 Raptor Arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am officially confused. I have been in contact with XPEL on a weekly basis, and corporate says they do NOT have the 'pre cut kits' available yet for the G3 Raptor. Are these guys you are getting PPF from doing it by hand?
I may be wrong, but I thought that most of the good guys always cut by hand. The PPF templates usually don't leave enough material to wrap all of the edges.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am officially confused. I have been in contact with XPEL on a weekly basis, and corporate says they do NOT have the 'pre cut kits' available yet for the G3 Raptor. Are these guys you are getting PPF from doing it by hand?
Mine is getting xpel right now. They told me the same thing, there's no plot available for the Gen 3 yet. He's going to do it by hand and make custom cuts. He said it takes an extra day (3 total). I did the first 1/3 of the front end and side mirrors. $1400

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is getting xpel right now. They told me the same thing, there's no plot available for the Gen 3 yet. He's going to do it by hand and make custom cuts. He said it takes an extra day (3 total). I did the first 1/3 of the front end and side mirrors. $1400
Gotcha - I am in Dallas...Gonna just keep calling...This is an official 'XPEL' dealer so I guess they have to wait? Ugh who the hell knows! haha

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha - I am in Dallas...Gonna just keep calling...This is an official 'XPEL' dealer so I guess they have to wait? Ugh who the hell knows! haha
I'll post some pix this week when I get it back

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Late to the party but you got a sharp looking Raptor. Now, go get some dirt on it already !

I’m not a fan of that blue interior --for me-- but if you showed up to uber or lyft me to the airport I wouldn’t turn you away. I won’t ride in a prius, windowless van, minivan, cattle car and a bmw only if I am dying or about to die.

If you showed up and a decked out TRX also showed up, I’d definitely pick your truck for a ride to the airport ;-)

(like that would ever happen, but you get the idea).