Another suspension SSM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20920 2004-2010 F-150 / 2006-2008 MARK LT - DRIVELINE VIBRATION - VERIFY NO AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION EQUIPMENT INSTALLED
2004-2010 F-150 AND 2006-2008 MARK LT VEHICLES WITH DRIVELINE VIBRATION CONCERNS. VERIFY THE VEHICLE SUSPENSION IS NOT ALTERED FROM ORIGINAL CONFIGURATION WITH AFTERMARKET EQUIPMENT SUCH AS LEVELING KITS OR REAR LEAF SPRING SHACKLE KITS. CHANGING THE RIDE HEIGHT OF THE VEHICLE WITH THESE TYPES OF KITS MAY AFFECT PINION ANGLE AND OTHER CRITICAL DRIVELINE RELATED OPERATING ANGLES. THE VEHICLE SUSPENSION MUST BE RETURNED TO ORIGINAL SPECIFICATIONS BEFORE ACCURATE EVALUATION AND DIAGNOSIS MAY BE PERFORMED.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 07/29/2009

Another bit of info all.

FSM06

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why all of the sudden is the Truxx Leveling Kit I have installed sound like such a bad idea.

OP
OP
FSM06

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why all of the sudden is the Truxx Leveling Kit I have installed sound like such a bad idea.

Don't be too alarmed NoCaDiver, remember that this encompasses all F-150's and all of their wheelbase configurations. It is only a guidline for technicians to use should a truck come in with a vibration concern related to the driveline. I doubt very seriously that you will encounter a concern with your levelling kit.

FSM06