And she’s mine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Flew into Houston, signed for her and now heading back to Albuquerque (1/2 way home). I know many folks have commented in detail - for me the Gen3 rides better and overall feels more refined then my Gen2. Early nits - the antenna seems bigger than Gen2. Putting a stubby on when I get home, and the wireless phone charger is finicky - have to hit the sweet spot or no charge, and since it has no restraint it constantly move off the sweet spot.

davidC

Reaction score
Flew into Houston, signed for her and now heading back to Albuquerque (1/2 way home). I know many folks have commented in detail - for me the Gen3 rides better and overall feels more refined then my Gen2. Early nits - the antenna seems bigger than Gen2. Putting a stubby on when I get home, and the wireless phone charger is finicky - have to hit the sweet spot or no charge, and since it has no restraint it constantly move off the sweet spot.

View attachment 360431

davidC

Reaction score
My Gen 3 came with a small rubber ledge on the bottom edge of the wireless charger that holds it in place.

davidC

Reaction score
My Gen 3 came with a small rubber ledge on the bottom of the wireless charger that holds it in place.