And she’s mine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Flew into Houston, signed for her and now heading back to Albuquerque (1/2 way home). I know many folks have commented in detail - for me the Gen3 rides better and overall feels more refined then my Gen2. Early nits - the antenna seems bigger than Gen2. Putting a stubby on when I get home, and the wireless phone charger is finicky - have to hit the sweet spot or no charge, and since it has no restraint it constantly move off the sweet spot.

088646F5-E38D-4FC1-8F40-8DB407E368AA.jpeg

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Be safe on the way home and even safer when you get home to ABQ. That place is nuts.

I have a buddy that lives just outside of ABQ. He drives a CO w/graphics

OP
OP
CTK59

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Be safe on the way home and even safer when you get home to ABQ. That place is nuts.

I have a buddy that lives just outside of ABQ. He drives a CO w/graphics
You’re correct … after 40 years on east coast and moving to ABQ, it’s definitely the Wild West in many ways!

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in New Mexico and spent almost 10 years in Albuquerque. Good luck.. Everybody has a chip on their shoulder and there's more bad than good out there. Enjoy the food though, nothing like it.
Also, gorgeous raptor, enjoy that too.

OP
OP
CTK59

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in New Mexico and spent almost 10 years in Albuquerque. Good luck.. Everybody has a chip on their shoulder and there's more bad than good out there. Enjoy the food though, nothing like it.
Also, gorgeous raptor, enjoy that too.
Yup! Great way of explaining it. Food, & outdoor activities make it worthwhile for now.