Alpha or Icon Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milo12

Reaction score
How do you like the dual valves on the Alphas? The smaller second valve seems a bit too exposed in the pictures I have seen. I like the deep set valve on the Icon but I prefer the 25mm offset of the Alphas.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Late to post but I have Alphas and so far I’m loving them.

85cca18029b7676fe8a1a7832a0170b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are those 25mm offset?
I'm not crazy about the dual valve thingy on the spoke, but otherwise they are sharp looking wheels. :waytogo:

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If my truck didn’t come with the factory beadlocks I would be buying those Alphaequipt Deltas. That is what I was planning on for the original truck I ordered with the stock wheels.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at the Alphaequipt wheels for my 2021 Bronco 2 door badlands. For those who have them: How are they holding up? Would you buy them again?

policedutchdog

Reaction score
I have the Alpha Delta Wheels and they are really a great wheel and still look like new after a year installed. I bought the shorter Gorilla lugs that recess for a really clean look. My custom wheel shop that did the install actually likes the dual valve setup. Best is that they are +25 offset so they have that slightly better than stock look without that whole poking out of the fender look which I hate.