All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is it more boxy than the previous gens? It looks like the fenders are not near as flared as they are on the previous Raptors. Could be the angle but the front looks weird and more squared too. So maybe to keep the proportions of it in line with the F150? or in order to tuck those larger tires in it.

I noticed that too about the fender flares not appearing as large/aggressive.

BCF42DC1-264B-4C86-B855-7746C440BF8F.jpeg

19FD92C4-1712-4083-AA5E-4C00A81C85D5.jpeg

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could care less what you post or what you have, I believe you to be very much full of crap. You could have more money then you know what to do with but 50 grand hit is a bunch of money. I know plenty of people with millions and none of them are so bombastic about losing 50 grand. So that leaves to me to believe you are not who you represent you are. I think most of the fools on here spouting crap about the TRX are paid Dodge trolls with nothing better to do.

I could care either way cause whatever you post picture wise I wouldn't believe cause you appear to be troll bot.

I am done with you and your posts.

Yep and I feel the same about the 8 MPG is awesome folks. No rich person I know, and I'm not rich by any means, cares about superfluous spending. Thats how they do it. Thats also how lottery winners get in debt because they think like this guy above as do the 8 MPG guys. I mean there are outliers that truly don't give a crap but thats not most people.

For instance, I have a '01 Viper GTS. Bought the thing 10 plus years ago for many reasons. Poster car, first dream car, awesome and also a decent hold on value. Gets 10 per if I am lucky in the city, but don't drive it much so I don't care. The Raptor, well bought it because it is badass, fast enough beast of a truck, holds its value extremely well. Plus it gets mid teens in the MPG which Is just an added bonus when running 93 octane.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one on here will question the fact that the Hellcat motor is a great motor. However, it belongs in the Challenger/ Charger. I would imagine putting this in the RAM truck and calling it a TRX will not be a successful other than having a Demon type product that not many people can or want to live with everyday.

Maranello055

Reaction score
All of the driving sequences in the reveal video were not of the truck actually driving in the desert... it was all CGI... There are a few examples in that video that literally show no tire tracks after the raptor drove through that section... Kind of funny!

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep and I feel the same about the 8 MPG is awesome folks. No rich person I know, and I'm not rich by any means, cares about superfluous spending. Thats how they do it. Thats also how lottery winners get in debt because they think like this guy above as do the 8 MPG guys. I mean there are outliers that truly don't give a crap but thats not most people.

For instance, I have a '01 Viper GTS. Bought the thing 10 plus years ago for many reasons. Poster car, first dream car, awesome and also a decent hold on value. Gets 10 per if I am lucky in the city, but don't drive it much so I don't care. The Raptor, well bought it because it is badass, fast enough beast of a truck, holds its value extremely well. Plus it gets mid teens in the MPG which Is just an added bonus when running 93 octane.

I get it they print more money everyday and you only live once. My sports car is paid for as well, and while i have thought about getting something along the lines of a Porsche GT2/3 or a Nissan GTR. I am at the point of why, I almost would pick up an older muscle car or a new corvette before I would a super car. If you can do something doesn't always mean that you should just because you can.

I run 93 in my Truck as well and it seems the best between mileage and power.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
No one on here will question the fact that the Hellcat motor is a great motor. However, it belongs in the Challenger/ Charger. I would imagine putting this in the RAM truck and calling it a TRX will not be a successful other than having a Demon type product that not many people can or want to live with everyday.

Thousands disagree and are voting with their wallets. Ram will build as many as they can sell.