All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
VIRRRRR VRRRR VRRRRRR. Yeah that's a great engine with great cam phasers and great sound :lol2:

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, if you didn't care, why did you even respond to me in the first place? I'm not a Ram or TRX fan boy, or a Ford fan boy. I current have a Gen2 Raptor and it's a great truck (if you don't believe that, just search my posts here. I helped out on a number of threads figuring out how to wire up lighting and relays), but I'm looking for something new and different and tired of the V6 sound. The TRX will be the ticket until the Raptor R comes out.

As for taking the hit, these trucks are toys. IMO, if the only way you can afford one is to finance it then I would question the financial responsibility. Whenever I purchase a toy, I always ask myself if it's value were to go to zero, could I handle that? If the answer is no, then I don't buy it. If the answer is yes, then I can enjoy it worry free and whatever the resale is when I'm ready to move on is just a bonus.

But you're free to believe what you want. No skin off my nose. Have a great day.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
VIRRRRR VRRRR VRRRRRR. Yeah that's a great engine with great cam phasers and great sound :lol2:

Faster than you power wagon, and how are those weird arse back springs working out for your bed? Like those blisteins on them and like ranchos are so modern from like 1975.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It’s actually better than the overplayed hellcat v8 sound which sounds like a pig making love to a Harley. We all know how you like to ride.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Faster than you power wagon, and how are those weird arse back springs working out for your bed? Like those blisteins on them and like ranchos are so modern from like 1975.

Check your English as it is weak :lol2:

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
It’s actually better than the overplayed hellcat v8 sound which sounds like a pig making love to a Harley. We all know how you like to ride.

Overplayed, and Ford still cant match it :lol2:

Watch Ram will come out with NA V8 TRX and undercut the Raptor by thousands.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Overplayed, and Ford still cant match it :lol2:

Watch Ram will come out with NA V8 TRX and undercut the Raptor by thousands.

Haha with what? The POS 5.7l or 6.4l? All under powered gas guzzlers. On top of that they’ll be heavier, have less suspension travel and have smaller shocks.

Dodge does shit right (DDSR)

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well with all respect they have cylinder deactivation which will help a little with the gas mileage.

The Hemi is fast in a straight line but you take on of them off road then you will have more rattles than an old Model T and it is still a better truck than anything Dodge makes.