All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Sorry for your misfortunes, but Ford just upped the game in ways that Dodge didn’t. What Dodge did the the TRX they did to the Challenger, Charger, Cherokee, Durango. Hear the Caravan is next to get the hellcat. Such a special engine...

When you have something that's in demand, as a manufacturer you'd be stupid not to use it in whatever you can. Hellcat everything...!!

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I wanted to pretend I had the best of the best then I would be on the Ferrari and Lamborghini forum. Not the FORD RAPTOR one.

I wasn't pretending anything. You made an assumption about me that wasn't true. It wasn't meant as a brag, but the truth is, I'm fortunate to be in a position that I don't have to worry about resale on the TRX or any of my other cars.

And how do you know I don't post on some other supercar forums?

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you have something that's in demand, as a manufacturer you'd be stupid not to use it in whatever you can. Hellcat everything...!!

Good to know your motorhome will be getting it soon.

Ford should put the Predator engine in everything it makes. I’ll let them know you’re looking for a job.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't pretending anything. You made an assumption about that wasn't true. I wasn't meant as a brag, but the truth is, I'm fortunate to be in a position that I don't have to worry about resale on the TRX or any of my other cars.

And how do you know I don't post on some other supercar forums?

I could care less what you post or what you have, I believe you to be very much full of crap. You could have more money then you know what to do with but 50 grand hit is a bunch of money. I know plenty of people with millions and none of them are so bombastic about losing 50 grand. So that leaves to me to believe you are not who you represent you are. I think most of the fools on here spouting crap about the TRX are paid Dodge trolls with nothing better to do.

I could care either way cause whatever you post picture wise I wouldn't believe cause you appear to be troll bot.

I am done with you and your posts.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Good to know your motorhome will be getting it soon.

Ford should put the Predator engine in everything it makes. I’ll let them know you’re looking for a job.

Ford has gone WOKE. Probably why the Raptor R will be so limited so it won't harm their CAFE numbers. Dodge and Ram say **** it, pay the fine and give people what they want.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I could care less what you post or what you have, I believe you to be very much full of crap. You could have more money then you know what to do with but 50 grand hit is a bunch of money. I know plenty of people with millions and none of them are so bombastic about losing 50 grand. So that leaves to me to believe you are not who you represent you are. I think most of the fools on here spouting crap about the TRX are paid Dodge trolls with nothing better to do.

I could care either way cause whatever you post picture wise I wouldn't believe cause you appear to be troll bot.

I am done with you and your posts.

%2F%2Fmedia.makeameme.org%2Fcreated%2Fthe-butthurt.jpg

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has gone WOKE. Probably why the Raptor R will be so limited so it won't harm their CAFE numbers. Dodge and Ram say **** it, pay the fine and give people what they want.

Sure they do...which is why Doge has said hellcat engines are doomed. Once they have to start paying, gone with the V8 wind they’ll be.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tech in the new F150 is basically what people are purchasing, I wasn't very receptive of 3.5 ecoboost but even in base form it is a great engine. The twin turbo v6 is very impressive and I do like it better than the 6.7 liter.