All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are guaranteed to lose at least 50 grand when you trade it or try to sell it so if you still can afford it after that point then maybe they will let you add the negative equity to the Raptor but it is doubtful.

I'm not worried about resale. These vehicles are toys to me.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Why is a RAM homer on this forum? In all ways Ford> RAM

understand if you don't then you are in bad shape.

I've had several Ford's, 4 Boss 302's, '15 Explorer Sport, Focus RS, '17 Raptor and two GT350's. The '16 GT350 shit the bed, '17 Raptor left me stranded on a gravel road.

I've had 4 Rams. An '06 SRT-10 RC, '12 1500, a '19 Rebel and my '19 PW. The '06 needed a clutch within the first 12K miles and the '12 had a broken exhaust stud at 60K miles.

My track record is better with Ram than Ford. However I wanted to see if Ford may have something to offer this time around and it's clear to me that they wussed out and are voluntarily handing sales to Ram.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want a heavier truck with smaller shocks and the same suspension travel as a Gen 2? Get a TRX cause dem V8 sounds and its Chinese made blower (hope the bearings don’t fail). Want a truck that’s better in every way suspension wise, make more power per liter, likely better tq to weight ratio, have better efficiency and better range? Get a Gen 3. Want the V8 done properly? Wait for the R version.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Want a heavier truck with smaller shocks and the same suspension travel as a Gen 2? Get a TRX cause dem V8 sounds and its Chinese made blower (hope the bearings don’t fail). Want a truck that’s better in every way suspension wise, make more power per liter, likely better tq to weight ratio, have better efficiency and better range? Get a Gen 3. Want the V8 done properly? Wait for the R version.

Is that model glue you're sniffing or high test epoxy :lol2: My 5.2 FPC shit the bed and so have so many others. Should we talk about cam phasers?

The Hellcat engine is a freaking hearty beast with negligible issues from a mass production standpoint.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had several Ford's, 4 Boss 302's, '15 Explorer Sport, Focus RS, '17 Raptor and two GT350's. The '16 GT350 shit the bed, '17 Raptor left me stranded on a gravel road.

I've had 4 Rams. An '06 SRT-10 RC, '12 1500, a '19 Rebel and my '19 PW. The '06 needed a clutch within the first 12K miles and the '12 had a broken exhaust stud at 60K miles.

My track record is better with Ram than Ford. However I wanted to see if Ford may have something to offer this time around and it's clear to me that they wussed out and are voluntarily handing sales to Ram.

Sorry for your misfortunes, but Ford just upped the game in ways that Dodge didn’t. What Dodge did the the TRX they did to the Challenger, Charger, Cherokee, Durango. Hear the Caravan is next to get the hellcat. Such a special engine...

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Cool then run back to your RAM forums and FRAP away.

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that model glue you're sniffing or high test epoxy :lol2: My 5.2 FPC shit the bed and so have so many others. Should we talk about cam phasers?

The Hellcat engine is a freaking hearty beast with negligible issues from a mass production standpoint.

Like I said, good luck with your freaking hearty beast :waytogo: