All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's called wisdom in experience. Ford laid a huge egg on this one. Honestly I cant believe that they're voluntarily handing business to Ram like this.

Ram needs all the help they can get, LOL

or should I say Stellaris or wth they call themselves now.

I am not a fan of the front end as I believe the Gen 2 front looks the best but the tech inside is much improved.

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you may be partially right. This is from autoblog:

Like the rear suspension, the 37-inch wheel and tire package is more than just a bolt-on affair. Opting for it will pigeon-hole you into a bed/subframe configuration that was engineered specifically to clear the larger-diameter tires, and it also comes with an even beefier variant of the standard Fox shocks. So, while Ford may be offering the truck with 37s from the factory, that doesn't mean you can just mount 37s (OEM or otherwise) to any old Raptor.

Which means you can go to 39s....

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At a higher price, 'limited availability', exclusivity of Ford Performance etc etc. Ram is owning Ford right now on the TRX.

No they aren't. I don't know why people are caught up in the hype. **** poor MPG, hardly a difference off road and thats compared to the Gen 2. Only thing FIAT is owning is the clown school. Ford would be wise to not follow suit.

KH4

Reaction score
I think I’ll do the trombone delete and add the clarinet mod. Has to be good for 5HP and Street Credit with Woodwinds.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All signs point to a V8 in 2022. Ford is literally designing/producing some of the best vehicles they have ever produced.

Yes, my wife just got a 21 Explorer, my brother a Ranger. I love the new Ford products RWD and FUN. Granted they are using turbos but we all probably remember the 4.6 v8 junk they use to make.