All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puffyshirt

Reaction score
At least the big 'R' at the end of the video pretty much confirmed I sit tight. Already told my dealer I am waiting for 2022.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so those details about yell it all, other than engine power output. 37’s!!! Tuneable active exhaust and suspension mods. Some nice stuff.

R next year! That would have been too rushed to answer the TRX. Should be something though.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah right, I don't believe for a second the R will be off road only. It would be a total waste of money for Ford. Not many people would buy that.

MyRaptorLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so those details about yell it all, other than engine power output. 37’s!!! Tuneable active exhaust and suspension mods. Some nice stuff.

R next year! That would have been too rushed to answer the TRX. Should be something though.

Again, do you people read? The R has been confirmed off road use only. So you can stop waiting.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From Ford----

"We're especially proud of what we delivered on the exhaust. It's another great example of how we're always listening to our customers," program manager Tony Greco said during a media briefing. "They said they wanted a deeper, more menacing sound from Raptor's EcoBoost engine, and they're going to get it."

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From press release

A high-performance off-road pickup is defined by its suspension, and the all-new F-150 Raptor debuts with completely redesigned running gear. It is reengineered with an all-new five-link rear suspension developed specifically for Raptor, designed to deliver more control and power to the ground with greater confidence over rough terrain at high speeds.

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow @ "While Ford says the Raptor R will arrive in 2022, it's not clear what model year the big brawler will carry, and one aspect of the truck will likely keep it off of many buyer's shopping lists: It won't be street legal. That's right, a Ford official has confirmed to Roadshow that this new truck will be so extreme that it's going to have to spend its entire life off-road or on private land."

I'd say that's an extreme niche of folks who want a Raptor R (100k+ probably) that they can't drive on the streets, I hope the above is BS