All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Ford completely flops and fails to put the Supercharged 5.2 in the Gen 3.... how many of you you guys are making the jump to the TRX?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
“Pop the Hood” That’s funny!

In street racing there is no show and tell. That’s for car shows. Line them up and see who wins the race!

In this case take it to the sand.

However it’s getting amusing and there could be retaliation. Fun fun

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't because FIAT. I'd like 700hp in a car TBH.

I'll Protune my truck and I'm satisfied with that.

Good to see someone else from the 6ix.

Yup, I am in Toronto.

Same here. I will not buy the TRX. I don’t care for Ram myself. I will be honest, I looked at it but can’t bring myself to do it. I am a Raptor guy! #Ford

I am now also considering tuning my Gen 2, If this so called Raptor R is not coming until 2022. May as well enjoy the Gen 2 until then. Considering the Gen 3 has the exact 3.5 TT that we have now.

From what I am seeing now, the Supercharged 5.2 R model won’t be available until summer 2022. I have heard that it is in development now and may be teased on Feb 3rd with the Gen 3 debut. I believe Ford absolutely has to talk about it to show everyone it is real and coming! Not just a Unicorn on the other side of the rainbow. Ford needs to put Dodge in check, put some fear into the Ram fanboys lol.

Last edited:

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Ford completely flops and fails to put the Supercharged 5.2 in the Gen 3.... how many of you you guys are making the jump to the TRX?

I did put 700hp to my Gen1 at the time. I think these trucks with that much hp will not get as fast as I would like, so I don't think it is worth the money to buy the V8. I find need for speed from Porsche.

Here it is...

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score

I might in the future. I had a 2016 Challenger Hellcat and loved the drivetrain. I just didn’t like getting in and out of a car.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did put 700hp to my Gen1 at the time. I think these trucks with that much hp will not get as fast as I would like, so I don't think it is worth the money to buy the V8. I find need for speed from Porsche.

Here it is...

Slick truck! I like that frozen black. Looks menacing. I also get my speed fix from my sports cars.

I just like the thought of the Supercharged V8 Raptor.