All-New Ford F-150 Raptor Will Debut Feb. 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they are and going to tout hybrid on their halo vehicle . Just like they touted ecoboost in 2017 raptor . No way they going to let reg f150 hybrid out perform a raptor. 0 to 60. I think powerboost numbers will be a tad more in raptor vs reg f150. Easy to to step up the torque on electric motor to offset weight added. They going to emphisize performance and efficiency. Performance will be close to trx but gas mileage way better. Trx I would get tired of single digit gas mileage pretty fast . All speculation of course . We will see in few days

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sidenote: It's going to get really confusing around here if people post their speculation without clarifying that it's just speculation, not something Ford has actually stated yet.

You just described every post in this thread and every post in the gen3 section. Just keep in mind that it's all BS for entertainment value only.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The easy way to be the king again is the Predator. The most exotic engineered way to be the king again is a crazy hybrid that outperforms the TRX. To continue as a solid performer and then some is a 3.5TT and come in at a good price point. Either way, Ford will still sell these trucks.

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for Ford to reveal their Supercharged V-8 with “x” horsepower and torque, and then Ram comes back with the Redeye Motor in the TRX. I love horsepower wars. Anytime you have two auto companies competing for bragging rights, it translates into the consumer winning.

Spowers723

Reaction score
I didn’t read full article just saw that on Twitter. Which then the president of Ford liked the comment. Just made me think maybe they have something up there sleeve for the new raptor involving powerboat. [emoji2373] Personally I want the v8 but we will find out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk