Air filter non raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing to do with my raptor ,
I had my 54000 mile transit work van serviced at my local ford dealer for a transmission fluid change

While it was there they obviously check other stuff to sell more
The disturbing part they said my air filter was dirty and in dire need of changing, the problem lies I changed it a week earlier . I plan on calling them out when I pick it up .

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had my 54000 mile transit work van serviced at my local ford dealer for a transmission fluid change

The disturbing part they said my air filter was dirty and in dire need of changing, the problem lies I changed it a week earlier . I plan on calling them out when I pick it up .
Seems normal for service departments.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

SAs are generally on commission. Any other questions?

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This response has nothing to do with air filters. I prefer synthetic oil at 5k intervals.