Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you even know what it looks like or did you just see -18 and go full retard? These photos are from a regular F150 with the same wheels. I would imaging it looking better under the fenders of the Raptor. That is why I ask. I don’t like what you are imagining as a brodozer. Wouldn’t have gotten a Raptor if that’s what I wanted. I just wanted a wider stance without it losing functionality. I like the wheels but it’s either +1 or -18. I wanted more than +1 so again, that’s why I ask if anyone has ran something close to that
Only BroDozer wanna be's run wheels that wide with that sort of offset. I know what it looks like. You should definitely do it.

ReallyNice

Reaction score
Loving them so far. I wanted something other than Methods, and it took me awhile to settle on the RPT1, but no regrets. They do “poke” out about an inch more than stock, and they are also about 10 pounds lighter per wheel than stock.

TxCOR

Reaction score
View attachment 321593View attachment 321592Relations Race Wheel RR7 Hybrid
17x8.5 +0
V2 beadlock rings
37x12.5 D rated

Question on this man, do you have the beadlock rings just bolted on with the tire mounted traditionally, or are you mounted using the beadlock rings?
I want to get the ring for them... either the black alu. protection one, or the beadlock one... (which realistically I would probably never need to have beadlocks)

I just mounted my set with 37x12.5 KM3s.... I wanted the 13.5s but they are no where to be found and BFG said no date on re-stock....
The difference of this set up over my 20x10 Method 605s with 35" RGs are night and day.... actually have a lighter wheel and tire weight with 37s than previous set up with 35s and rides so much better...
Raptor RRW.jpg

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question on this man, do you have the beadlock rings just bolted on with the tire mounted traditionally, or are you mounted using the beadlock rings?
I want to get the ring for them... either the black alu. protection one, or the beadlock one... (which realistically I would probably never need to have beadlocks)

I just mounted my set with 37x12.5 KM3s.... I wanted the 13.5s but they are no where to be found and BFG said no date on re-stock....
The difference of this set up over my 20x10 Method 605s with 35" RGs are night and day.... actually have a lighter wheel and tire weight with 37s than previous set up with 35s and rides so much better...
View attachment 346728

That sumbatch is tough bro.

More pics. HOT DAMN!, TIGHT PANTS.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

View attachment 346728

wait... are you rocking tire shine on those hoops?