Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's Wheel Wednesday!! Rotiform VCE-OR and CCV-OR

I know the VCE is a 5 lug. They ended up on a Tundra

Attachments

• VCE OR 2.jpg
    VCE OR 2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 167
  • VCE OR 3.jpg
    VCE OR 3.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 160
  • CCV OR 4.jpg
    CCV OR 4.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 155

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my wheels in from customwheels4u. Awesome people to deal with! Come on February, I need a truck to put these on! cf6406be2c1ff37567a383c131249f58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayw1128

Reaction score
Interested in the RRW wheels, but my understanding is that it only comes with the 0 offset for the 17" wheels. From reading all 28 pages of this thread, my understanding is that it will stick out about 1.4" further out than stock wheels? Some people have said that it causes a problem with clearance when the suspension is fully compressed... is this correct? Is the scraping issue significant enough to cause problems?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Interested in the RRW wheels, but my understanding is that it only comes with the 0 offset for the 17" wheels. From reading all 28 pages of this thread, my understanding is that it will stick out about 1.4" further out than stock wheels? Some people have said that it causes a problem with clearance when the suspension is fully compressed... is this correct? Is the scraping issue significant enough to cause problems?

Fully compressed with the wheels straight isn't the issue. It's more so an issue when the wheel is turned and suspension is compressed. So articulation or jumping with the wheels turned (which I don't recommend for anyone lol). If you need a set let me know. We can beat the prices on their website.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A little glamour shot before these beauties shipped out. KPS-OR on Toyo RT's

Attachments

• KPS-OR Toyo RT 1.jpg
    KPS-OR Toyo RT 1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 186
  • KPS-OR Toyo RT.jpg
    KPS-OR Toyo RT.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 155