afe issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it me ? I ordered an intake 3-17-21 ,get an email the next day shipping might bb delayed because okcovid ,ok ,understandable . then get an email the next day ,out of stock , ok I get it ,won't be shipped to the 4-2 -21 .ok bo biggie , then get an email on the 29 ,is in production won't be shipped till 4-26-21 . so I read the reviews of afe power online ,nothing but a horror show ,same issues I'm dealing with ,all they do is stall with your order ,that they don't have in stock . trying to get a refund is just as hell .poor customer service ,u email them ,they get back to u a week later . just a warning for anyone. this is the worst customer service I've ever dealt with in 44 years .

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call your credit card company or bank and tell them you want to put a stop payment on the charges you paid due to product not being delivered as promised. Then look for another intake

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

@greatone99 It's a problem with all manufactures, supply shortages everywhere. What aFE CAI were you getting? We have several aFE Momentum and Magnum's in stock

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with the above statement. I've ordered several items since the covid crap started and have received all in a timely fashion

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I don't agree with the above statement. I've ordered several items since the covid crap started and have received all in a timely fashion

Okay that's fine Glenn, you have your own opinion. But do you think as a vendor that I am happy about not able to get product to sell so I cannot make a sale? Different manufactures have different shortages depending on who their suppliers are, so perhaps in your purchases there was either stock or the material used to make it hasn't been an issue. I have no idea if its actually Covid related or not.

r8ders

Reaction score
Shipping delays on materials is a definite truth.

My company has been waiting for material that was loaded on a container and on a ship back in late Dec but due to delays at the ports the the ship didn't leave the dock till early Jan. The ship sat at Long Beach Port beach for 5 wks due a a backlog at the port and now the ship has been sitting at the Port of Oakland for several weeks and were hoping to have our material next week sometime so we can start our manufacturing finally.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep covid hitting a lot of manufacturing suppliers hard now. My AFE took 2 months to get and it was ordered in november. Best to order through summit or similar company like that easier to get refund

Reaction score
@greatone99 It's a problem with all manufactures, supply shortages everywhere. What aFE CAI were you getting? We have several aFE Momentum and Magnum's in stock
I ordered my AFE Momentum XP Cold Air Intake with Pro DRY S Filter in Ford Performance Blue from American Trucks on 3/4/21 and it was supposed to ship today and it did not. I knew when I ordered that there was a delay due to the custom order in painting, so I’m going to cancel my order if it doesn’t ship by next Friday. Anyone out there have one in stock in FPB, let me know and I will place my order.

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do agree covid has messed up a lot of stuff ,but what does not fly ,ordered the 17 ,it does not take 10 plus days to figure out they don't have it ,and go on there website nothing says ,on backorder .they r quik to take your money ,they play the email game as the stall for time ,and come up with a different excuse every email.