Adopted an orphaned Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTC

Reaction score
CONGRATS!! I see you're in the L.A. area. Where did you finally find your Raptor? I'm in L.A. and just started my quest, any help on where to look would be greatfull. THANKS !!

OP
OP
BMONTES

BMONTES

Reaction score
CONGRATS!! I see you're in the L.A. area. Where did you finally find your Raptor? I'm in L.A. and just started my quest, any help on where to look would be greatfull. THANKS !!

Hey MTC, so I got pretty lucky. I initially looked everywhere (i.e. cars guru, cars.com, autotrader, Craigslist, and Facebook). I looked for about 2 months before I found this truck in the O.C. area on Facebook (private seller). He worked for LAFD and I work for LACoFD, and he was very fair and gave me a better deal. Honestly, the best deals for trucks are not in California. Vehicles in general hold their value better here, but trucks are another category.

W0n70n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad that people are still out here rescuing gen 1's instead of going out and buying gen 2's that they get annoyed with the extra electronics and other issues only to sell it and then rescue a gen 1. Beautiful truck!