administration fees. bogus?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude $300 over invoice is a great deal. Dealerships are only getting 2% of their total f-150 sales for raptor allocation. So if they sold 100 f-150s last year they can order 2 raptors. For them to let one of them go for $300 over invoice knowing some slob would probably pay MSRP is a pretty stand up move. It would be obnoxious to negotiate any more IMO. you're getting a great deal and they are making some money...sounds fair to me. Nobody is getting that close to invoice these days...take the deal.

^^ What he said. You are getting a great deal. Most peeps are paying MSRP.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude $300 over invoice is a great deal. Dealerships are only getting 2% of their total f-150 sales for raptor allocation. So if they sold 100 f-150s last year they can order 2 raptors. For them to let one of them go for $300 over invoice knowing some slob would probably pay MSRP is a pretty stand up move. It would be obnoxious to negotiate any more IMO. you're getting a great deal and they are making some money...sounds fair to me. Nobody is getting that close to invoice these days...take the deal.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

yup, you couldnt be more right. id better jump on the deal before they come to their senses. :sunot:

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went rounds with my dealer over about the same amount with the same lame story"It covers our admin costs" No, the profit in the sale of this truck covers your admin costs. It's just profit for them. When I made it clear I would walk away, they cut it in half and gave me 2 oil changes. I hate BS "fees".

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I bought some land a couple years ago I told the loan boy admin fees were old school and I'd go elsewhere. The fees were later dropped. Gotta watch all the fees they try to charge you these days.