Addictive Desert Pro Bolt On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. I will check back with ADD to make sure and hopefully they will be more helpful the second time around. Thank you sir for the response!

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m putting these back on my truck tomorrow. If someone comes along that wants both we can work it out but for the time being I’m having second thoughts on getting rid of them for the time being.
Hey I am in Atlanta and might be interested. Do you know if there are any issues using the front bumper with the Wagner IC? Thanks

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I am in Atlanta and might be interested. Do you know if there are any issues using the front bumper with the Wagner IC? Thanks
I wouldn’t imagine that it would. I have seen many of these with the ADD IC and the Cobb as well. I am still torn at the moment on letting them go. I’m considering closing this tread until I make up my mind. Feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss as well. Thank you for your interest.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great bumpers and price, I'm guessing it's the no shipping part/pick up only is why they have not sold yet. Give it more time and GLWS.
Can you tell me how to close a thread? I have two threads currently active for these bumpers and I’d like to close them for the time being. Once I’m able to order a new truck I’ll reopen or repost but for the time being I’d like to close these. Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.