Addictive Desert Pro Bolt On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am selling my addictive desert pro bolt on front and rear. I used them for about 7 months. They fit and look great, I am just taking the truck back to stock. The light loop and rigid lights are sold, but the front and rear bumpers are available. Located in Knoxville TN and will not ship. Excellent condition and include all hardware. $1,100 each or $2,000 if you buy both. The hardest part about mounting the rear is removing the bracket off of the rear hitch. I have the hitch with the bracket already removed for $100 for whoever buys the rear. Thanks for looking.

E3A08D44-FA35-4DFD-B00D-E66E52BE25DB.png

B03BF58B-6B7E-48BA-8AE4-F4D6C215E051.png

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are a few more pics. Please note the front lights and loop have been sold. Front bumper still available.

D77CDF30-B5E1-4B45-9373-5918E9FCE9E7.png

876BF6C6-5943-457B-9D95-39865F15A59A.jpeg

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought these would sell quick at my price. If these don’t sell soon I’m going to put them back on the truck.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will admit after having these and putting the truck back to stock there is no comparison on what these do for these trucks. Much better stance for sure.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m putting these back on my truck tomorrow. If someone comes along that wants both we can work it out but for the time being I’m having second thoughts on getting rid of them for the time being.

FNG in FL duhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you David. I’m looking for bumpers for my gen 1 and love the look of the add pro you have. Is it a true bolt on? When I checked online the only one they had for sale for the gen 1 had to have the frame horn's cut. Was this new for the gen 2 only that they made a true bolt on add pro? I asked add customer service and they were absolutely no help and just sent me a link to the available bumpers for the gen 1. Thanks Dennis. Ps I agree that stance with the pro looks sick and way nicer.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question for you David. I’m looking for bumpers for my gen 1 and love the look of the add pro you have. Is it a true bolt on? When I checked online the only one they had for sale for the gen 1 had to have the frame horn's cut. Was this new for the gen 2 only that they made a true bolt on add pro? I asked add customer service and they were absolutely no help and just sent me a link to the available bumpers for the gen 1. Thanks Dennis. Ps I agree that stance with the pro looks sick and way nicer.

Yes sir these are a bolt on design. No cutting of the frame at all. Only cutting needed is on the rear bumper you have to cut off the rear license plate bracket. As for options on the gen 1 I am not overly knowledgeable. I haven’t had a gen 1 but wish I was more help. I have a friend with a svc on his gen 1 but I know he had to cut his frame to fit it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.