ADD race series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i will be getting the race series bumper i will order it in raw steel for 100 less with the inserts for 300 more total comes out to 1500. Now i know these bumpers are built to order so how long will it take to be shipped to my house. It would be nice if i received it on my bday February 19th i took the day off and the 20th so gives me time to rhino line the front bumper and i think im gonna do the rear bumper as well. Dont know if the fender flares will look funny has any one ever done this. Pics would be great and product used for painting the bumper . And fenders. Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Any vendors out there giving good deals

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD race bumper here. Line-x coated and I love the coating.

Bumperdone011_zpsdd6a9cc4.jpg

My old ADD rear bumper I bought used from Raptizzle here on the forum. I changed the top and am ready to change it again. Line-x coated for 2 years and still looks great!
washed004.jpg

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I coated both my ADD bumpers with Linex they look and hold up great

Sent from my S4

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I coated both my ADD bumpers with Linex they look and hold up great

Sent from my S4

Do you have any pictures of them coated in linex? I'm considering doing that as well. What did it cost you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
boostfiend

boostfiend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Anyone have info on eta for delivery

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Attention ADD can i mount my vision x xmitter LEDs on the race series bumper or can you modify the bumper so i may use the lights

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the Hockster's race bumper looks SWEET! do they all look that good? for some reason i tend toward the stealth fighter when i'm looking at ADD's site, but i dig the true stealthiness of the race. can you mount a winch with that?

also what is your rear bumper?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Hockster's race bumper looks SWEET! do they all look that good? for some reason i tend toward the stealth fighter when i'm looking at ADD's site, but i dig the true stealthiness of the race. can you mount a winch with that?

also what is your rear bumper?

The rear is a modded version ADD I did. I bought it used from Raptizzle
Yes, I think the older version ADD race looks great. I saw dawsons at HITH and it sold me 100%
Yes you can install a winch in mine
I am changing the fron skid plate and will post when its done. It will look much better than the one on it now