ADD Pro Bolt on Front and Rear with Rigid Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In preparation for ordering a gen 3 I am seeing if anyone has interest in my bumpers. I have the ADD Pro Bolt on front and rear. I also added the ADD light loop. On the loop there is 2 6” rigid 360 clear with amber backlights with amber lens covers added. There are also 2 4” rigid 360 SAE approved fog lights. As for the light bar it is a cheaper curved Amazon light bar that looks good and functions well. I had intended to add a nice light bar eventually but never felt the need. On the rear there are two rough country pods mounted that will be included. I added all of this to a cart on a website and it adds up to $4600 plus. The one catch to my sell is this is a all or nothing sell. I don’t want to piece this out. The other catch is you must give me your stock bumpers and they must be in close to new condition(sold mine). I live in Knoxville TN and think we should meet at my house and install the bumpers on both trucks to ensure all parts are there for the stock bumpers. If I remember correctly there are a lot of small parts. I know this is an odd post but I have to have the stock bumpers in order to sell my truck this fall. I think a fair deal is $2700 plus your bumpers. If you all feel my price is high please let me know. These have no scratches, dings, or bumps of any kind. Excellent condition. Last note is you will need to order the Adaptive cruise plate if need be due to my truck is without that option. Thank you for looking.

FC0F6DDF-8A4F-44C5-8671-4FB45EDC5AA2.png

AEC3D9AD-A4D7-4E51-BC35-20D281410275.jpeg

A74C29DF-103A-4EC1-AB6F-1CDDBC3A0E2F.jpeg

C3C12C5C-0FED-4768-90AE-F7A5F4D55D36.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Standby for a possible change to this thread. I think I have located a fair deal on all the stock parts. If that is the case I will change this to each bumper for sale with local pickup. I will update as soon as the stock parts are in hand.

JoeTSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this falls through, let me know as I will buy them and trade my stock bumpers off of my 2019. Somewhat local as I live in Huntsville, AL.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On hold for an upcoming weekend this month for the gentleman above.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is saucy....

Give me a drop point for reference, if you have the tools, maybe Ill drive down and we can knock it out?

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are currently on hold for another member @JoeTSI for the weekend of the 27th. If something falls through I can let you know but it sounds like a sure thing at this point. Thank you for the interest though.