ADD + JPM Coachworks + ChrisandAlex1's Raptor = An incredible "Luxury Performance" build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SO here are a couple of pictures of the Audio Equipment. We should have it powered by tomorrow.

LCQ-1.jpg

MosconiAmps-1.jpg[/IMG]

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely a unique build looks good. Waiting on the finished product. Keep us posted in the mean time.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know the trucks audio and video systems are complete. Jacob at High Desert Mobile Electronics has done a fantastic job.

It is not often that you get a chance to install a $20,000 system in a truck.

But, What I am so excited about is that the truck is on its way to ADD in the morning. The next 4 weeks are going to be sick. Stay tuned

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know the trucks audio and video systems are complete. Jacob at High Desert Mobile Electronics has done a fantastic job.

It is not often that you get a chance to install a $20,000 system in a truck.

But, What I am so excited about is that the truck is on its way to ADD in the morning. The next 4 weeks are going to be sick. Stay tuned

Holy crap thats how much all that cost?!? It's looking good, cant wait to see what's coming up

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the truck is at ADD now. I have been waiting months for this part of the build. I just got off the phone with Jarod, and he has some really cool plans. We are going to get started on caging the rear end right away.

Woo Hoo

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it will go to two shows, and then it is MY TRUCK, and it's first 1000 + miles will be Off-Road all the way down the Baja.