ADD Intercooler Relocation Kit or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thelostrican

Reaction score
Thx nick.

Any recomendations on winch and lights for it?

I was thinking kc upfront, and rigids on the sides...

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thx nick.

Any recomendations on winch and lights for it?

I was thinking kc upfront, and rigids on the sides...

For the winch, I recommend either the Warn 9.5cti-s or the Superwinch Tigershark 9000 SR. Just depends on your budget.

As far as lighting, we run the KC C-Series 40" Curved Light Bar at the moment, but did run a curved Heretic bar previously. Baja Deigns and Rigid are also great options, albeit, more expensive. Either way, we're happy to go over options and pricing with you to help get you setup!

Bowhunter

Reaction score
I’m installing ADD Stealth R Bumper and hoping to use Warn Zeon 12 Platinum Winnch. Does anyone know if that winch will fit with the Stealth R bumper? Thanks!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for info. Shoot....was hoping to use the larger winch with wireless remote. I’ll return it for the 9.5cti-s. Thanks again for the help

You can get a wireless remote for the 9.5cti-s. However, the winch only controls the winch spool and does not lock/unlock the clutch for free spool. That operation is still manual.