ADD Intercooler Relocation Kit or no?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Addictive Desert Designs cheat sheet when it comes to determining if you need to purchase our Intercooler Relocation Kit:

No upgrade required:
▪️Stealth Fighter non-winch
▪️Venom R non-winch
▪️Stealth R non-winch
▪️Honey Badger non-winch

Upgrade required:
▪️ADD PRO
▪️Race Series
▪️Stealth Fighter w/winch
▪️Venom R w/winch
▪️Stealth R w/winch
▪️Honey Badger w/winch

We have noticed some confusion over the last few weeks on various social channels regarding the need for upgrading when using any of our 2017 Raptor Front Bumpers and decided to address the situation.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM us!

ADD Intercooler Requirement_Rev A.jpg

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for what may be a dump question. What bumper and main light bar in that pic?

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD - Do you guys do any installs wit cheaper lights? I am a poor guy who can't afford Rigid but still want quality lights.

I have the Stealth R bumper and put Blackoak Led lights on mine. I have used them on numerous vehicals and they are great lights. Their custom service has been great too. They are cheaper than Rigid.
ADD, I love the bumper! Thanks!

Attachments

• 20171002_014553.jpg
    20171002_014553.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 90
Reaction score
is there a particular winch best suited for the winch bumpers?

Mostly depends on which bumper, I can tell you exactly which ones fit if you let us know which bumper you like.

The Warn 9.5cti fits all 17+ raptor bumpers, same with Tuff Stuff Xtreme 10,500 & Superwinch 9500 tiger shark.

roby

Reaction score
Mostly depends on which bumper, I can tell you exactly which ones fit if you let us know which bumper you like.

The Warn 9.5cti fits all 17+ raptor bumpers, same with Tuff Stuff Xtreme 10,500 & Superwinch 9500 tiger shark.

Looking at the Stealth Fighter winch model. Thanks for the response

Reaction score
Looking at the Stealth Fighter winch model. Thanks for the response

These has been test fit & will fit the Stealth Fighter, both cable & synthetic lines will work, but synthetic is highly recommended:
Warn 9.5 CTI
Superwinch 9500 tiger shark
Superwinch Rock 98
Tuff Stuff H20 10,500