Adam's Polishes - Roll Call GIVEAWAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam's Polishes is now the official sponsor
of the Cleaning and Detailing Forum!

Sponsor2_zpsmeqgznkv.jpg

Sponsor1_zpsajznvl0j.jpg

To celebrate, we're going to play a game called ROLL CALL for your chance to win one of two Gift Cards for $100 each.

To enter, make a post in this thread that starts with either of the following phrases:

Phrase 1 - "I have been using Adam's since {insert date} and my favorite product is {insert product name}.

Phrase 2 - "I have not used Adam's yet, but would like to try out {insert product name}.

This contest will run through midnight PST on Monday, November 28th.

Please make only one post in this thread.

For Phrase 1, the date can be approximate if you forgot to write it down.

The winners will be chosen at random and posted on Tuesday evening the 29th.

One winner will be chosen from current Adam's users (Phrase 1), and the second winner will be chosen from future Adam's users (Phrase 2).

(And a special thanks to @Chris@FreedomMotorsports for allowing Adam's to take over the sponsorship of this forum!)

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been using Adam's since March of 2015 I think, and my favorite product is the foam gun, or the H2O Guard and Gloss, or maybe the car shampoo. Oh crap, I gotta get some more leather conditioner and glass sealant. Screw it, my favorite product is the free mints in the bottom of the box.

D

Deleted member 12951

I have been using Adam's since 6/16/12 and my favorite product is gift cards!

Yes, actually looked that one up. My son is the one that turned me onto Adam's before I even owned a Raptor when he bought me a gift card for my birthday in 2012. Been buying and adding to the collection ever since. I do like H20 GG, that's for sure.