Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since none of them responded to this thread, draw 4 more names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The email addresses came from all the forums, Instagram and Facebook. I posted them here so we can see if anyone from FRF is one of the winners.

I do know that one winner is from AdamsForums.com

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The email addresses came from all the forums, Instagram and Facebook. I posted them here so we can see if anyone from FRF is one of the winners.

I do know that one winner is from AdamsForums.com

My wife added some trail rash/ scratches down one side of the truck. Suggestion on what or your products can help Minimize the scratches or remove them from my black raptor

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My wife added some trail rash/ scratches down one side of the truck. Suggestion on what or your products can help Minimize the scratches or remove them from my black raptor

Major scratches typically have to be machine polished to be remove completely.

Minor scuffs or scratches might be minimized by hand polishing with Revive Fine Hand Car Polish. You can also try hiding some of the damage with Brilliant Glaze, since it has fillers in it.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Major scratches typically have to be machine polished to be remove completely.

Minor scuffs or scratches might be minimized by hand polishing with Revive Fine Hand Car Polish. You can also try hiding some of the damage with Brilliant Glaze, since it has fillers in it.

Minor for the most part. So I should buy the revive hand car polish and brilliant glaze, correct.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Minor for the most part. So I should buy the revive hand car polish and brilliant glaze, correct.

Yes, try those products. And get the Blue Hex Grip Applicator for the polish.

Also, the 4th of July Sale will start this week, so if you can wait, then there will be a bigger discount.

There will also be a new product called Tire & Rubber Cleaner released with this sale.

FZxFRIW.png

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, try those products. And get the Blue Hex Grip Applicator for the polish.

Also, the 4th of July Sale will start this week, so if you can wait, then there will be a bigger discount.

There will also be a new product called Tire & Rubber Cleaner released with this sale.

FZxFRIW.png

Done. I return Friday night and will place an order once the sale starts.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

You can clean a rubber? Who knew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY