A little about me and AMB lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Richard and I'm going to be honest with you all upfront. AMB lighting is a brand new company I just started. I have been in the Automotive Lighting world for a little over 5 years now and I decided to do my own thing. I've worked for a few different companies and just didn't like how they were ran and I know I can do better.

I do have the HID and LED supplier I wanted to get which I'm very happy about and right now I'm currently in the process of becoming an authorized dealer for a few a different other companies aswell. I will definitely post them up as soon as it happens. I like a lot of options in my life so I figure its only fair to offer options to you all too.

If you have any questions or need anything regarding lighting even if I haven't mentioned it, just ask me. Chances are I can point you in the right direction.

With that said, i'm looking to get this company growing so lets get to it!

Banned
Reaction score
very cool. welcome to FRF and we're glad to have you. i bet you will have a lot of people wanting your LED's!

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please come out with something durable, bright and different to fill our empty fog light holes.
Oh and Welcome!

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Something for the foglight holes huh? I'll definitely look into that.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for Richard. He's a very good guy & I've never had any issues with him or his products. I'll be purchasing some HIDs from him for my projector retrofit being done this weekend.

JBK

Reaction score
Raptor Head Lights

I saw a Raptor with different head lights. He said to got to this site. I liked them, but don't see them anywhere. He said they were custom. They had a double ring around them with 1/3 of them black ant the rest white. I can email a picture.

JBK