9500ci install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am getting another upfitter panel and going to fit it in the useless hole on the passenger side of the dash. Have some more lights to add (hood lights, rear light, rock lights, and m&r 8 pack)...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

I wanna see this! I am out of switches and i am added some things that i need to put on switches...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanna see this! I am out of switches and i am added some things that i need to put on switches...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just waiting on the guys in the brown truck to deliver it.. It is the next project after cb, scanner and icom install in center console..

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After 4 days driving back and fourth to work I am really impressed with it.

After the GPS blocks/locks out false signals.. The unit is VERY quiet, to the point I caught myself checking to see if it was on.

LEO's seem to leave their radar guns on a lot even when they are parked at police station..

Laser encounters are quick, been hit several times and only once the officer was persistent and kept shooting me until he got a lock. The other encounters I was hit, the shifters activated and the officer must have said screw it and went to an easier target. Or it punched through and got a lock and he decided not to come after me..

Definitely, a great system and I am very impressed with it so far.