768 Raptors on cars.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cars.com has even more than autotrder.com (550) listed, some under invoice. I'm curious how many people financed that ADM over MSRP. Many economist have recently warned about the bubble in auto loans.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
They are sitting on lots here in northeast Ohio... demand must be low here. As people wait for the changes coming in 2018:)

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype! LOL

I'm sure this is market dependent and dealers will still play the pricing game.

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While a lot are customer cars and many are not on the lot there are more and more being added every day.....I give it end of February before dealers are at MSRP for on the lot trucks....I've got deals all day for $5K over but with such crappy trade offers on my 2015 GMC I'm gonna play the waiting game....

My "allocation" and "order" from Dec 14th at $1,000 under MSRP still has not been picked up by Ford....it could be today or weeks from now....I'm beginning to think the whole allocation game is a total bunch of BS.....

Mine was ordered early September and I have no build date or vin. I was told today that my dad's 2017 super duty that was ordered a couple of weeks ago would probably beat my raptor to the dealer.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cars.com has even more than autotrder.com (550) listed, some under invoice. I'm curious how many people financed that ADM over MSRP. Many economist have recently warned about the bubble in auto loans.

I'm sure many are starting to use their house as their bank to cash out for the ADM and credit cards. I hear cash call and quicken loans tell you to treat your house as a bank. 2006 all over again

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you take into consideration that there are 102K F150 listed on cars.com. That is less than .75% of all F150 trucks. Ford sells on average 2k trucks per day, so that is only a few hours worth of overal supply. Some of the Raptors are not equipped right and some dealers are trying to score a big payday from some people who can't wait this production issue out.
I have a Ford Raptor on order (with a VIN and and a 1/27 build date)
I guess I am one of the lucky ones who has a long standing relationship with my Ford dealer who sold it to me under invoice because they know I will continue buying many more trucks from them. It's just a truck and if I am blessed enough I will have many more over the next 30 years.

Last edited:

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely recommend checking out cars.com for anyone who doesn't have a build date or even a VIN yet. I check it every few days and I have found multiple Raptors sitting on dealer lots that match my preferred specs (OW SCREW, 802A, tech package, moon roof, heated steering wheel, tailgate step, beadlock wheels) almost exactly. So far the dealers I've called are holding out at $5k over MSRP, but that may change and having options is always nice.

Just wanted to throw that out there to let everyone know there are quite a few Raptors sitting on dealer lots that may match exactly what you're after.

OP
OP
shapiroeric

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely recommend checking out cars.com for anyone who doesn't have a build date or even a VIN yet. I check it every few days and I have found multiple Raptors sitting on dealer lots that match my preferred specs (OW SCREW, 802A, tech package, moon roof, heated steering wheel, tailgate step, beadlock wheels) almost exactly. So far the dealers I've called are holding out at $5k over MSRP, but that may change and having options is always nice.

Just wanted to throw that out there to let everyone know there are quite a few Raptors sitting on dealer lots that may match exactly what you're after.

Same exact thing here....Trucks seem to be sitting at $5K over though so I'm hoping (as others do) they inch down....dealers seem to be set on this price and are sitting on it not taking any less....I don't think the $70K pick up truck market is huge by any means....time will tell

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a few marked as price lowered....of course they were over MSRP and now coming down.