$7/gallon in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the mechanics behind gas being double compared to other states? I saw Newsome on TV yesterday saying only $.80 per gallon is due to higher state taxes and mixture requirements.

I mean, back out the $.80, is a loaf of bread or pound of bacon the same percentage higher than other places?
California residents pay alot more than $ .80 in taxes, I can guarantee that. I used to be one. A few years ago, it was on the ballot to raise gas taxes even more incrementally over the next 5-10 years at $.10-.20 every couple years. And wouldn't you know it, the majority idiot voters voted yes on the policy.

Reaction score

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Don't know what happened in the past 48 hours, but.........gas around here has dropped 30-60 cents. Been away all day, not up on the news. Did we noook lran or something? $2.99 at a TON of places around here today. I just paid $2.02 with discount.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Don't know what happened in the past 48 hours, but.........gas around here has dropped 30-60 cents. Been away all day, not up on the news. Did we noook lran or something? $2.99 at a TON of places around here today. I just paid $2.02 with discount.
Probably the RINO's signing off on a budget sending out money to Ukraine. Wild guess.