50w Vision-X HIDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just to be sure those are the Vision-X Xtreme 8.7" HID's? I'm mounting 5 of them on a lightbar over the windshield. I just have yet to hook them up so I was curious to see what kind of result they provide...Those HID's in your video are real bright! How many do you have mounted?

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to be sure those are the Vision-X Xtreme 8.7" HID's? I'm mounting 5 of them on a lightbar over the windshield. I just have yet to hook them up so I was curious to see what kind of result they provide...Those HID's in your video are real bright! How many do you have mounted?

yeah they are the 8.7 50w Vision-X HID Xtreams. There a 4 of them up front! 2 Euro-Beams and 2 Wide beams..get the Clear covers for them though. I have some coming as we speak!

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 130

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's awesome!! I'll definitely get the covers! Thanks for the video and input! Can't wait to get mine hooked up!! You have a clean looking set up in the front of your Raptor by the way! Keep your eyes on our vendor section. In this next month we're going to have some big things coming out for the Raptor that we're developing here in house!!

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's mine day and night. The led is on at the night on too though.

u4y5a3et.jpg

a6y9uvym.jpg
4esuzuve.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man that's pretty sweet! I just ordered my RPG raceline bumper had them do the 30" in the skid like you have also did the 4 tabs on top but haven't really fissured out what I want to put on them. I think your just helped meals my decision haha I had 6 weeks to decide I guess!