50 Years of 4 Wheel Drive - Finally a Ford!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GraniteGuy

Reaction score
Bought my first 4 wheel drive - a 1962 Willys Jeep in 1971. The 10 x 16.5 Goodyears came soon after the purchase.
A succession of other General Motors trucks (some with 12 x 16.5 Goodyears - we didn't know any better or have much better) and another jeep have been fun. The later ones have just been for hunting and getting around in Montana.
Maybe I have saved the best for now?
Just greatly overpaid for a 2019 Agate Black with 27,000 miles on it. And it is better than sliced bread!Rainy day Raptor.jpg

I've been learning so much here on the forum, and have been entertained by many of you.

Thanks and here is to more fun in a Ford Raptor.
(I am off now to a Sunday drive with the wife and dog here in Montana)

GraniteGuy

Bracamonte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my first 4 wheel drive - a 1962 Willys Jeep in 1971. The 10 x 16.5 Goodyears came soon after the purchase.
A succession of other General Motors trucks (some with 12 x 16.5 Goodyears - we didn't know any better or have much better) and another jeep have been fun. The later ones have just been for hunting and getting around in Montana.
Maybe I have saved the best for now?
Just greatly overpaid for a 2019 Agate Black with 27,000 miles on it. And it is better than sliced bread!View attachment 170103

I've been learning so much here on the forum, and have been entertained by many of you.

Thanks and here is to more fun in a Ford Raptor.
(I am off now to a Sunday drive with the wife and dog here in Montana)

GraniteGuy

Welcome, from someone else who is new to the Raptor life. You greatly overpaid but I'm sure it's already been worth it like it was for me.