50% off frf shirts today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Usually I post Zazzle coups in the Site News section, but since there has never been a 50% off t-shirts coup, I thought I would post it on the main board.

Today only, use code "LIGHTAPPAREL" in the checkout promo box to get 50% off all our t-shirts. They have never been this cheap. The coupon req's say it does not count for dark apparel, but it is working fine for me at this time, so try your luck with it.

To view the FRF Store, click here
To view the Original Torkesque shirts, click here

GO NOW, offer is valid until 11:59 PM PT!

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Crap well I guess I'm ordering mine today! If I remember when I get home that is...

Do they ship to P.O boxes? I know some places don't..

-Posted with my iPhone.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Bmart is there a way i Can buy my Custom logo on a T-shirt? My hoodie is sweet but would like to get some shirts for summer.

OP
OP
BMart

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Hey Bmart is there a way i Can buy my Custom logo on a T-shirt? My hoodie is sweet but would like to get some shirts for summer.

Hey man, glad you like the hoodie. Currently you can order that blue FRF Grille design on a black shirt (either front or back of shirt) at the FRF Zazzle store right now. We are not adding custom handles to shirts for individuals at this time. If we did one for you, it would be an open invitation for everyone to request one. The hoodie you received is a unique prize, so cherish it, cook dinner for it, hold it's hand in public, treat it like a lady.

Hey, you never posted any pics of that hoodie! What's up with that?

Banned
Reaction score
Ya eh, same promo code work eh?
They ship to igloos eh?

Eh?

-Posted with my iPhone.

Banned
Reaction score
Eh, the code don't work. Just tried it. Says it's invalid.

EDIT: works on American site. Damn you Americans ripping us Canadians off.

But now paypal won't work. Fml

-Posted with my iPhone.