5.4L 2010 Raptor For Sale -- So Cal -- $36K to $33K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great looking Audi! I had an 06' S4 and it was hands down the best (car) I've owned. What's the Stasis package all about?

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Pretty sure stasis is APRs suspension division. Quality stuff from what I have heard. I really want an APR Stage 3 Golf R. If you ever are interested in Revo Technik tunes let me know...

Great looking car! I drove one the other day and it really made me miss my R32...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you'd be willing to swap + cash for your front bumper light package. I have a N-Fab light bar, stock bumper and 3 Hella Black Magic driving lights.

No thanks, but you can get one fabbed for about $2000.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Great looking Audi! I had an 06' S4 and it was hands down the best (car) I've owned. What's the Stasis package all about?

Yeah, I already miss the Raptor (not even sold yet), but I'm loving the S4.

The stasis package is from Stasis Engineering: STaSIS Signature Series S4 3.0 (2010+) | STaSIS ::: Race Bred Adrenaline

Basically, it's forged wheels, sticky tires, suspension (phenomenal), exhaust, and a chip. The car puts out 410hp now, and I'm getting 27 mpg to and from work.

What I'll say for Ford, though, is that SYNC and the touch screen are better/more intuitive. I can't stream music over bluetooth to the Audi. You also have to memorize the voice commands in the audi, whereas they're presented to you in the Ford.

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First offer is in...now's the time to make your move if you're interested!!

OP
OP
bradyh20

bradyh20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the interest in 1/10th of the truck. Truck is sold. You may see it in Nebraska...

Status
Not open for further replies.